Home > Administrative Services Staff
Administrative Services Staff
Chief of Staff
Legislative Communications Facilitator
Permanent Employee Records
Insurance, KPERS Retirement
Property and Supplies
Staff support includes, but is not limited to, the following functions:
- Administering the budget and the personnel documents for members of the Legislature and employees of the legislative branch.
- Administering Capitol grounds parking for the legislature, for the session employees and for the year round legislative staff.
- Acquiring legislative equipment, facilities and supplies.
- Distribution of bills and resolutions for the public, legislature and government agencies.
- Recruiting, training and supervising session personnel for administrative, secretarial and clerical duties.
- Serving as official depository for original copies of all legislative standing, joint, task force and/or interim study committee minutes.
- Working with the Legislative Research Department to provide notices of legislative study committee meetings and other such matters as directed by the LCC.